supernatural fans
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

supernatural fans

forum pour les fans de la série supernatural excellente série américaine qui dure depuis quelques années maintenant qui parle des relations entre frères, famille, destin en combattant les démons.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

interview jared jensen

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Admin marion
Admin
Admin marion

interview jared jensen Empty
MessageSujet: interview jared jensen   interview jared jensen EmptyDim 18 Mar - 19:38

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/16/supernatural-jared-padalecki_n_1352892.html?ref=tw

en anglais moi pas compris ...

source hypnoweb

Dernière édition par Admin le Dim 18 Mar - 20:39, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://supernaturalfrance.forumgratuit.org
ginie65

ginie65

MessageSujet: Re: interview jared jensen   interview jared jensen EmptyDim 18 Mar - 20:09

Merci bien, même si j'ai pas entièrement tout compris à ce que j'ai lu lol
Admin marion
Admin
Admin marion

MessageSujet: Re: interview jared jensen   interview jared jensen EmptyMer 21 Mar - 23:14

http://tvline.com/2012/02/03/supernatural-season-7-episode-13-jared-padalecki/

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Supernatural-Exclusive-Photos-Padalecki-1042762.aspx

sunny
Admin marion
Admin
Admin marion

MessageSujet: Re: interview jared jensen   interview jared jensen EmptyMer 21 Mar - 23:24

Zap2it: Your fans have raised $17,000 for kids with cancer in honor of your son, and he's not even born yet. You might have an overachiever on your hands.

Padalecki: I hope so. It's been ridiculous, seeing that. Our fans are amazing. We have such a unique fanbase, which I mean literally. We've found this weird pocket where if we had any fewer amount of viewers, we'd be canceled, but if we had more, we'd be coasting, and it wouldn't mean as much.

Zap2it: You just won two People's Choice Awards.

Padalecki: That's what I mean. We beat "House," and that show has 11 million viewers.

Zap2it: Not bad. There's a little dirt on your shoulder, there.

Padalecki: Right? You're like "How can they have five times as many viewers and still, we get more votes?" It's because they've taken a maternal, or familial liking to us -- I can't think of the word; I'm pregnant. Basically, if we'd ended up becoming a hit show with 20 million viewers, it wouldn't be as great an experience, because our fans would be nameless and faceless and get lost in it. We meet them at conventions, we recognize them and remember them, and they feel like a real family to us.

Zap2it: For the last few years, you guys have had to wait for news of pickup or cancellation, which is tough. With a baby on the way, no one could blame you if you were ready to wrap up Sam Winchester. Are you still hoping that The CW picks up Season 8?

Padalecki: Yes. Gen and I are both hoping for Season 8, actually. With as many hours as we work, and as much as I travel back and forth, it's a crazy life, but on the flip side, we've built a family in Vancouver. Our crew, our cast -- we're close to everyone. We know what to expect. When I told them that Gen was pregnant and due in March, they were immediately like 'Okay, we're going to get you some time off.' I didn't even have to ask. You can't do that if you're doing some big movie with Tom Cruise. They'd be like 'Who do you think you are? F*** you.' We all really care about each other, from the writers, to the actors, to the fans.
Zap2it: The number of conventions you do, all around the world, is unprecedented.

Padalecki: It's absolutely unprecedented. We've spent our summers that way for a few years. So much more than 'Star Trek' is what we've been told from the people who put on the conventions. We relate to the fans. Jensen and I are pretty casual guys, we're pretty laid back, we're Texas boys. He and I are just like 'People are people!' Not to say that people on other shows don't know that, but I've been to conventions where there are people from other TV shows where there's a distinct air of 'I am the actor, and you are the fan, and I will use the royal 'we' when I address you.' And it's just like, f*** you, who do you think you are? These situations could be switched. Jensen and I get that. We know what it's like to be a fan. If you tell me you're a fan of my show, it's no different from us saying that to a Dallas Cowboy or an actor we like, or a musician. I freaked out when I saw Mike McCready of Pearl Jam. I was grabbing my wife, like 'Oh my god!' and she's like 'Dude, I'm pregnant, I'm going to need that arm.' I never thought I'd react like that. The fans are integral to our show. We've made episodes for them -- not just episodes with them in mind, but episodes about them. I can't imagine any other TV show ever being able to get away with that.

Zap2it: I spoke with Sera Gamble the other day, and we talked a bit about Sam's upcoming mental breakdown. He's been very carefully managing his hallucinations -- keeping busy and developing this sort of OCD method of staying in control. I hear that's all going to crash and burn pretty soon.

Padalecki: Yep. It's been built up for over a season, ever since Death said 'I can put a wall up, but he's been to hell.' There's a point, for the audience, where if a character can get past any obstacle and can always find a loophole, it becomes kind of cheesy. The fact that I was in a cage with Lucifer, we don't want to make light of it. We don't want to go 'Oh, Sam's doing meditation, so he's okay now! He's worked it out through yoga!' We want to crack him and have him go full-blown nuts. So, yes. In an upcoming episode, he does go bat-ass crazy.

Zap2it: Is he still trying to hide it from Dean?

Padalecki: He's not being super up-front about it, but it gets beyond the point where he can hide it. Sam thinks he's trying to protect Dean from the knowledge that he's in pain. He's going 'No, it doesn't hurt, I'm fine,' while he knows he's dying. It's going to get so bad he can't hide it from anybody. He'll be checked into an asylum where they think he's fully crazy, and honestly, he is. He kind of has been for a long time.
Zap2it: You like it when he's completely off his rocker, though.

Padalecki: I do! It's very fun. It's more than that, though. What's important to me as an actor and as someone who cares about the integrity of the show deeply, is I don't want to -- once you cross certain thresholds and certain barriers, I don't want to go back.

Zap2it: Are there going to be lasting effects on him after this?

Padalecki: Yes. There's an episode that we're talking about right now where Sam isn't sleeping. The longest anybody's ever gone without sleep is like nine days, and they died, because your organs shut down. I wanted to make sure that we don't have an episode where Sam hasn't slept in a week, and he's losing his mind, and then he suddenly gets it together and helps save the day. I want him to be human, and I want him to be effed up. What's made these characters likable is that they are human. Sam had his issues with demon blood and whatnot, but the story is about two human beings, not about an angel and a demon chick. They come and go, but the audience can't relate unless it's about human condition and human emotions and the way nature and nurture affect you. You wrote about that in your article. I want to stay true to this guy going nuts and slowly degenerating.

Zap2it: Misha Collins is coming back for a few episodes this season.

Padalecki: Yeah, his first episode is the one where Sam goes crazy. We're so stoked to have him come back. So, so stoked.

Zap2it: How do the Winchesters handle it?

Padalecki: Well, for Dean, it's a double edged sword. He's been really hurt by what Cas did. Sam and Castiel were never close; Cas always had a bone to pick with Sam because of the Ruby thing, which is understandable, the whole apocalypse thing.

Zap2it: It worked out pretty well for you, though.

Padalecki: Yeah, Jared's alright with it. My demon child is on the way, I'm good.

Zap2it: So when Castiel returns, that's really a Dean-centric story?

Padalecki: Definitely. Sam never took offense to the fact that Cas had a beef with him. Sam's always been pragmatic and practical. He's like, 'Okay, I guess if I was talking to somebody who messed the whole world up, I'd be hesitant too.' I think with Dean, it's really hard for him to deal with Castiel's betrayal. We've seen Sam wrestle with visions of Lucifer, and now it's Dean's turn to have that kind of a story. We'll see Dean struggle to wrap his head around the Castiel issue. He's like, 'How do we forgive this guy? How do we trust him? That's how we got hurt; that's how we got burned.' Dean's once bitten, twice shy. We'll see him wrestle with some of his own demons.

Zap2it: Sam and Dean, at least, seem to be back on track with their relationship. They trust each other again. You and Jensen have both said that you prefer that to the episodes where they're keeping major secrets.

Padalecki: Personally, we're close friends, great friends, and professionally, we've learned how to tell this story through the eyes of our characters, and Sam and Dean are the most important people in each others' lives. When they're on good terms, it's -- I don't want to say it's comfortable, because it's hard work, but it's more comfortable than trying to tell stories you don't know how to tell. We know how to tell the story of Sam and Dean against the world, and we know the fans are receptive to it, so hopefully it'll continue to play out that way.
(interview fait avant naissance de don fils)
Admin marion
Admin
Admin marion

MessageSujet: Re: interview jared jensen   interview jared jensen EmptyMer 21 Mar - 23:30

We don’t want to harp on Bobby’s death, but we do need to bring it up for a minute. It seemed like Sam was much more okay with his death than we expected. Do you see that as maybe a little bit of Soulless Sam creeping back in, as the wall is destroyed, or does he just have to be the stronger brother right now?

Jared Padalecki: For me, I feel like Sam being okay-ish with it is not that it’s Soulless Sam creeping back in, but that Sam has so much on his plate with the hallucinations and with Lucifer coming in and out of his vision that he’s having a difficult time staying on solid ground, let alone being able to focus on his emotions. It’s almost as if you have a bad, bad injury, you don’t think about how tired you are, you just think about that injury. So he’s just thinking about that injury, so to speak…It’s not that he doesn’t miss Bobby, it’s that he thinks his brother has been drinking too much, and he has something that’s huge on his plate that he doesn’t want to take over. He’s putting on a brave face right now, but he’s pretty messed up.

How much will Sam have to step in and kind of take care of his brother, in the next few episodes, instead of the other way around, as it's always been?

J.P.: That happens quite a bit from here on out. Sam finds himself in a situation where Dean’s always been the sturdy, gruff guy, not really paying attention to his emotion. But now Sam, by virtue of he can’t pay attention to his emotion anymore, is having to go be the strong guy and ‘Hey, this is the way things need to get done.’ He doesn’t have time to think of everything else.
How does Sam stay strong and stay grounded? We see him touching his hand, but his hand has to have healed by now! The physical scar has to go away, so what will keep him knowing for sure that he’s in reality?

J.P.: It’s going to go away soon. And quite frankly where we are in the season [shooting] now is he loses everything. He loses all-- what’s that movie with Leonardo DiCaprio where they spin the top?

Oh, Inception!

J.P.: Inception! Yeah! He loses his way to figure out reality and falsehood…It ends up driving him crazy. Crazy crazy where he can’t function anymore.

So Mark Pellegrino has to be coming back, but who else may make a return in Sam’s hallucinations?

J.P.: Mark’s [shooting] there right now…If somebody else comes back, I don’t know, but right now we know Castiel comes back-- but not as the Castiel we knew and loved, but in a new form, as a new Castiel.

But Sam never really loved Castiel.

J.P.: And vice versa!

How does he like this new version?

J.P.: Fine. Sam never had anything against Castiel, really. He just felt Castiel should do the right thing that he could do, and that’s sort of, unfortunately, Castiel’s demise. Because as a story, if you have a magic button that you can push to solve all of the problems, then the audience gets sick of pushing the magic button, so you have to get rid of the button. So though Jared loves Misha, and the fans and the story love Castiel, you can’t be friends with God!…The situations lose their gravity.
There’s a lot of gravity-- a lot of heaviness around Lucifer’s return, we imagine, though.

J.P.: Mark Pellegrino comes back as a vision in Sam’s head. Sam finds himself in a situation where he has to decide between engaging this vision and risking the consequences or ignoring and risking other consequences involving his brother. So we’ll see what happens.

There are also a lot of newer characters coming in and helping the boys here and there-- DJ Qualls, Kim Rhodes-- are you hoping they stay longer and kind of replace Bobby in the sense of having someone to help Dean and Sam along their way?

J.P.: I don’t think there’s any sense or desire to replace Bobby. I think if there was a desire to replace Bobby, they never would have gotten rid of him. Bobby can’t be replaced, simply. His history is too deep, and his love for the boys is too great.

No, of course not, but just to give them a new sounding board and the show a wider cast of characters.

J.P.: Yeah. It’s almost like you can’t replace the demon blood as the best weapon, but you’re going to find the next best weapon. So it’s almost more paying homage to Bobby by trying to find the friends we can but them not being able to help quite like Bobby did. For instance, we’re in episode sixteen right now, and Frank Devereaux still doesn’t have any Leviathan news for us, and you know, it never took Bobby more than half an episode to tell us what was wrong.

Nice. But that also works for the story because the Leviathans are so much worse than anything any of the hunters have ever encountered before. It’s more believable.

J.P.: Yeah, it is more believable, but also Bobby and Castiel became so good at what they did-- which was protect the boys and inform the boys-- that we now have to get a more realistic version and vision of these guys. It’s not easy for them. If the guys read an obituary and say ‘Five guys killed. Magic lion!’ and then go and kill the magic lion, well, that’s boring. So now we’re finding these obstacles we can’t just put a band-aid on and go away.

Right. Your show is not a procedural, and that’s what resonates for so many fans. Kind of in keeping with that serialized theme of character, do you believe there’s a little part left in Sam today that reflects Sam from the pilot-- the early days-- who believes he can someday settle down?

J.P.: [Pause] Yes. And I think that kid that he was that’s still in there is the reason he hunts. He hunts to do the right thing, and the boys talk about it-- Sam and Dean talk about it a lot. He hunts to protect those kids who have that so they can keep that. I think they haven’t lost touch with that. They have seen some bad-- some very bad! And it’s terrible, but they [still] know what they’re fighting for…And I’ve been asked this question a few times tonight, and I didn’t have an answer until now--

That’s good for me!

J.P.: [Laughs] It is good for you! I’ve been asked I could see Sam do something that he hasn’t done yet, what would it be? And I guess I’d go back to the original original and try to see Sam have a normal life. As best he could. We saw ten minutes of it in the pilot and then never ever again. We saw lovers here and there--

Well, now that you brought that up, will we see more [girls for Sam]?

J.P.: Not yet! Not yet. We’ll see. I think the writers are taking it easy on me because I’m having a kid. [Laughs]

It doesn’t sound like they’re taking it so easy on you if Sam is going crazy again!

J.P.: I think that’s what it is, and there’s something great about Supernatural where here we are as a show-- we’ve done 140 episodes, and Sam and Dean have had half a dozen love scenes combined. The power of the show is that we don’t have to take our shirts off to get viewers. We’re telling a story-- a universal story about hardships and hard fought wars and doing the right thing and honor and courage and sacrifice. I think if season eight was about the boys taking their shirts off, it would suck. I wouldn’t want to be a part of it.

You wouldn’t, but the fans would love it.

J.P.: [Laughs] Only for so long! They’d watch it on mute.

I don’t know that they’d watch it on mute. They’d screencap the hell out of it, and you’d be all over Tumblr. You’d trend on Twitter! I don’t know if that’s something you’re going for…

J.P.: [Laughing]

So no shirtless scene to look forward to, then?

J.P.: I’ve only read up to episode fifteen, but not-- I haven’t read sixteen yet.

But not in those.

J.P.: Not in those. Jensen’s shirtless!

Oh, wait a minute now! When is he shirtless? Or just on the set?

J.P.: On the set, all of the time, yeah!

That’s what Mitch Pileggi said about you...

J.P.: [Laughs] That prick! Mitch is big and tough, but he’s going to hear from me!

He’ll rue the day now!

J.P.: He’ll rue the day.
And what is the deal with Sam and clowns? Do we explore why he’s so afraid of clowns or does that not really matter?

J.P.: We never find out specifically. There’s not a scene where, like, Colin Ford gets beat by clowns. Straight from We Bought A Zoo to getting beat by clowns on Supernatural! [Laughs] There’s not a scene where Sam explains why he hates clowns; he won’t talk about it.

Why exactly is this encounter with clowns so much worse than the earlier episode at the carnival?

J.P.: He comes face-to-face, hand-to-hand, physical conflict, and mental anguish with really scarly, gnarly, burly clowns. There is something supernatural behind them. We’re in an episode where we don’t know why, but our worst fears are coming to life, and I get stuck in the vortex when I’m not expecting it. I don’t know why because I didn’t “partake”…and I get broadsided with it.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: interview jared jensen   interview jared jensen Empty

interview jared jensen
Page 1 sur 1