supernatural fans
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

supernatural fans

forum pour les fans de la série supernatural excellente série américaine qui dure depuis quelques années maintenant qui parle des relations entre frères, famille, destin en combattant les démons.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

annulation de jensen a paris

AuteurMessage
Admin marion
Admin
Admin marion

annulation de jensen a paris Empty
MessageSujet: annulation de jensen a paris   annulation de jensen a paris EmptyMar 29 Mai - 11:10

Jensen has asked me to post this on his behalf.
To all the beloved fans of Supernatural,
Due to differences in opinions and standards as to how how the upcoming Paris convention would run, I was forced to make an extremely difficult decision today and will not be attending as planned. I deeply regret the inconvenience to the people I respect and appreciate the most – our fans – and I wanted you to hear the news from me first. I had hoped for a different outcome, but this was unavoidable given the logistics of the weekend. I have returned ALL of the money to the organizers of the event and I hope they will give you the refunds you are due.

I hope that I will have the chance to make things up to you at a future event. In 2013, I will be appearing at Creation Events in Las Vegas, New Jersey, Dallas, Chicago and Vancouver, and Jus in Bello Rome.

Thank you all for the strength of your support and for the continued success of Supernatural. I look forward to seeing you very soon.

Sincerely,

Jensen Ackles
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://supernaturalfrance.forumgratuit.org

annulation de jensen a paris
Page 1 sur 1